Thursday, October 17, 2019
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Save the date for our 4th annual CECL Conference!
Join us in Denver, CO at Le Méridien for our 4th annual CECL accounting conference to learn about how ARCSys helps you through the complete CECL implementation process.
The changes to the allowance for credit loss are the most disruptive that financial institutions have ever faced.
You will learn how to prepare your institution for the new standard for the Allowance for Credit Loss.
Download Conference Agenda
LOCATION & ACCOMMODATION:
October 17th & 18th, 2019
LE MÉRIDIEN DENVER DOWNTOWN
1475 California Street, Denver, Colorado 80202
To reserve your room use the link below to book online: https://book.passkey.com/go/ARCSysConferenceLeMeridien
Conference Room Rate: $259 Single King/Double Queen
Deadline for Special Rate: September 20th, 2019
Day One and Two - $950
Already registered? Jump to
Topics at the conference:
- CECL Models and how your data will affect the models available to you
- Data needs historically and for the future
- Governance and Training for Board & Committee Members
- HTM & AFS models and Discussion
- How ARCSys will help you through the process
- ARCSys System Updates and Timetables
- Gain an understanding of proposed changes to the standard
- Learn how to recognize and use credit quality indicators. These indicators will be necessary for modeling and disclosures.
- Learn the best practices in CECL implementation
- Become familiar with how to monitor and use economic data as part of your analysis and forecasting
- Learn the importance of data aggregation and the effects on your modeling and results
- Gain a detailed understanding of the top three CECL models including Discounted Cash Flow, Probability of Default and Reversion Models
- Get examples of methods of data aggregation and detailed models
- Understand the effects of your data on your model results
- Understand what new policies, processes and controls may be necessary for you to implement
- Get a detailed roadmap of ARCSys CECL model availability and timelines for your implementation
- Earn up to 16 hours of CPE credits
- Level: Intermediate
- Field of Study: Accounting, Finance, Statistics
- Instructional Method: Live-Group