Conveying, Coaching, Correcting and Celebrating
If you are a supervisor, if you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. This engaging 90 minute webinar focuses on the techniques and strategies you need in order to handle your job responsibilities successfully, while at the same time, increasing your personal job satisfaction.
Supervisors must master the art of juggling – staff, schedules, meetings, compliance concerns, goals that must be met, deadlines that won’t wait, on-going training needs, serving as a back-up for the employee that didn’t come in…the list goes on and on. We’ll discuss how to keep all the balls in the air with barely a sweat.
This program will ramp up your leadership skills and address critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent manager. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today for this program, you will be eager to put to work what you’ve learned!
What You Will Learn
· Creating a Quality Workplace
· Building Trust, Respect and Confidence
· Excelling at Effective Communication
· Understanding the Supervisor’s Essential Role in all Aspects of Training
· Supporting Change
· Garnering Support at Every Level
· Correcting and Addressing Behaviors and Choices that Don’t Work
· Coaching - When and Why and How
· Learning How to Handle -- Complaining, Whining and Gossip
· Providing Performance Feedback
· Improving Work Habits
· Resolving Conflict
· Encouraging Your Staff to be Self-Managed