Attend the 2020 Deposit Regulatory Update and Review Seminar from the convenience of your home or own office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on September 16th (9:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
Does your front line change a product type on the system without a new disclosure or signature card? Do your officers waive penalties on time deposits for loans? Do you automatically give OD Services? All of these may cause your institution a problem with Regulators?
What are the deposit issues for 2020? During this one-day program we will cover many issues that are a hot spot for regulators. We will look at sanctions, litigation and supervisory highlights that may affect your financial institution.
· Overdraft Programs—The Good, Bad and Ugly on your program
· Managing Time Deposits and Savings Accounts—old ways which cause problems
· Implementing Regulation CC
· Error Resolution and Regulation E
· Bill pay and checks mailed with confusing dates
· Truth In Savings and UDAAP
· Why are banks taking losses on fiduciary accounts?
· What disclosures go with what deposit ownership types?
· Changes on joint account insurance—what does it really mean?
· Online account opening
· Check fraud and how to help your tellers
· IRA Changes and struggles
· And much much more…